Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Second Battle

Hrothgars courage was increased rapidly and he was motivated once again. He and i followed the forest path marked with grendels mothers tracks, which led us to an underwater cave. I put my armour on in preperation for battle. I told hrothgar to take my place if I were to die. quickly grendels mother managed to sneak me into her brutal grip I escaped and swung my sword, but it struck no pain towards her. I knew my weapons werent working so I fought with my hands until I found another sword that was of great use and cut the corpse of grendels mothers head off. After the battle the sword melted, but I kept the hilt of it. Grendels corpse is with me as well. I'm keeping my fame and I've met the satisfaction of another victory. I present the sword hilt to hrothgar cleansing his unholy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment